This kit is suitable for in vitro quantitative determination of the concentration of Serum Amyloid A (SAA) in human serum, plasma, and whole blood samples. Automated and objective results in 15 minutes by immunofluorescent assay.
– Useful for auxiliary diagnosis of patients’ inflammation and
other related diseases.
– Quantitative and non-subjective results by printer
– 10000 test results can be recordable by ID chip
– Simplified device usage
– Accurate, fast, and safe results
– Suitable for mass-screening
– ID Card
– Test Cassette
– Sample Diluent
– User Manual